Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why I choose to pursue a career in computer science

/>
In the modern era knowing how to operate a computer is a must. That’s why each individual are striving to learn just to adopt in our modern technology.
I’m one of those eager to learn much about using computer. Making it possible I choose a career related to it. And it’s Computer Science major in Programming. Computer nowadays has a lot of uses. When I’m making my resume I always put there that I’m a computer literate. The reason is that most of the employers are accepting applicants who know how to operate computers. Aside from it one of the reasons why I pursue my career is that it’s very enjoyable. Many little things surprised me on how to run a program, how to make my own website and even how to make beautiful presentations. I learned here how’s the art of designing influenced by modern technology. It’s really amazing how it influenced my life. Those learning that I have acquired helps a lot. Maybe if I will be given a chance to choose a particular career I will still choose being a programmer. In this world of modernization I know that I can excel to the field I have chosen. All I need to do is to help myself to learn new things about my chosen career.
As we all know all things in this world changes including technology. Be one of those people who know how to create family in web. Having friends, sharing my knowledge using the web and learning from it is a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment